Header Ads

THERE MUST BE A GOOD REASON WHY IT HAPPEN

Anything that may happen to man on this earth do not just happen, maybe good or bad there is a good reason for it, it may be for good purpose or in other hand.
Looking at the story of Moses, God make him live in the middle of his enemy, God want him to be train by his enemies because his still coming to face them, God want him to learn lesson from them. (Exodus 1:22, 2:2-10)
















No matter what you are facing today, God is building you before your success come, did you know that some people have only one text to do and cross to their success but because they are not trained enough they fail.


That thing that is happening to you today is happening to get you train against final text to success, to sharpen your brain and get you wisdom for you to be able to maintain which ever good position you will found yourself tomorrow, Moses was trained in the house of a leader (President) that is why he was able to lead and president over the children of Israel. To lead a group of people from one place to another is not easy talk less of leading a country from one country to the place one did not know and the people know that you yourself did not know where you are taking them to.

If you are very observant you will notice that everything that happen to man in life happen for a reason and for someone to learn out of it, and sometimes you meet somebody you will end up doing something good together. I remember sometimes ago I was in my room and it was getting dark, I put my hand in the window behind me to get a candle that was there with phone in my hand, I notice the candle was not there so I want to remove my hand out of the burglary, my phone fell into the middle of the chair and the wall, I was very angry as everywhere was dark, I put my hand at the back of the chair to search for my phone, you can’t believe it that the first thing my hand pick was the candle I can’t find on the window.

No matter what you may be facing today, may have come across or you will coming across tomorrow, God knows about it and it’s for a good purpose, so do not panic because is leading you to your dream land.    YOUTHLIFE say be good

No comments