Header Ads

WHO ARE MY TO DEBATE WITH GOD



Who am I to contemplate on what God have for me?
Who am I to tell Him he did not do this well?
Who am I to mess with His wonderful works?
Who am I to tell people he have not done something?
Who am I to mess with His Prophets?
Who am I to rebuild what He has built?
Who am I to query Him?
Even if I murmur I will still say God I thank you,
Even when I cry in pain and say God why me, I will still say God I thank you,
Even if I see someone that is closer to me Dying, all I have to say is God thank you,
Even in poverty have always been appreciating, so why won’t I do more than that when he have finally answer my prayer

I will like you to try the same thing and see what God have for you in His store

No comments